* Bay View Place: Miscellaneous items were reported stolen from
three unlocked vehicles during the night in the 700 block at 9:25
* Bounty Way: Items were reported stolen from a car parked in the
1000 block at 10:54 a.m. Monday.
* Brooks Street: Teens were advised for yelling up and down the
street in the 500 block at 11:56 p.m. Thursday.
* Cliff Drive: A noisy party was advised for disturbance in the
200 block at 1:03 a.m. Wednesday.
* Cress Street: A Laguna Beach resident was arrested on a Harbor
Court warrant for not paying an outstanding utility bill in the 1000
block at 1:41 a.m. Wednesday.
* Cypress Drive: A report was filed for a brick thrown by a
unknown suspect into a second story window in the 300 block at 8:55
* Glenneyre Street: After police pursued a Laguna Beach resident
on foot they arrested him for being under the influence and
obstructing the public right of way in the 800 block at 3:20 a.m.
* Goff Street: Residents were advised for disturbance after a
neighbor had reported loud music in the 500 block at 2:51 a.m.
* Jasmine Street/Monterey Street: A juvenile accidentally shot at
and then missed a passerby near the intersection at 9:09 p.m.
* Laguna Canyon Road: Someone threw plums all over their rental
truck as a result of parking problems near the festival in the 1900
block at 9:17 a.m. Friday.
* Mountain Road Beach: A Fallbrook resident was arrested for
possession of a controlled substance and transported to South Coast
Medical Center in the 1400 block at 1:02 a.m. Monday.
* North Coast Highway: A bird was reported trapped inside an
office building slamming into glass windows; the doors and windows
were opened but it could not get out in the 32000 block at 5 p.m.
* Ocean Avenue: A subject was reported threatening a driver with
violence and death after the driver had cut him off on the road in
the 400 block at 3:59 p.m. Friday.
* Ocean Avenue: A Laguna Beach resident was arrested for public
intoxication in the 200 block at 1:30 a.m. Tuesday.
* Poplar Street: A rattlesnake was rescued from the gutter in the
500 block at 8:34 a.m. Saturday.
* Saint Ann’s Drive: An intruder broke a window of a house in the
200 block at 9:05 p.m. Saturday.
* Shaws Cove: Two men in wet suits were reported taking lobsters
from rocks in a nature preserve in the 800 block at 6:42 p.m.
* South Coast Highway: A man was arrested for public intoxication
in the 1200 block at 1:26 a.m. Saturday.
* South Coast Highway/Wesley Drive: Two juveniles were arrested
and released to their parents for driving with open alcoholic
containers near the intersection at 1:23 a.m. Saturday.
* South Coast Highway: A driver was cited for driving without a
valid driver’s license in the 200 block at 8:04 a.m. Monday.
* South Coast Highway: An Aliso Viejo resident was arrested for
public intoxication in the lobby of a hotel in the 400 block at 10:18
* South Coast Highway/Wesley: A man was cited for driving with an
open alcoholic beverage and another man cited for possession of the
less than an ounce of marijuana near the intersection at 12:19 a.m.
* South Coast Highway: A man was arrested for drinking in public
and illegal camping in the 500 block at 3:55 p.m. Tuesday.
* Victoria Beach: Two men were cited for disobeying a lifeguard
at 5:12 p.m. Monday.