* South Coast Highway: Someone was reportedly throwing cones in
the street and acting destructively at 12:58 a.m. in the 1700 block.
* El Camino del Mar: A vehicle was reportedly hit while parked in
front of a residence at 11:14 a.m. in the 400 block.
* Gaviota Drive: A woman reported that she was receiving phone
calls from someone who was making grunting noises at 2:16 p.m. in the
* High Drive: A Visa check card number was reportedly stolen and
used to make charges at 9:03 a.m. in the 100 block.
* Myrtle Street: A woman reported that someone came into her house
and kicked her dog at 11:47 a.m. in the 300 block.
* North Coast Highway: A white van reportedly hit a dark green
Infinity at 11:56 a.m. in the 200 block.
* Ridge Drive: A rattlesnake was reportedly on a front porch at
9:44 a.m. in the 2800 block.
* South Coast Highway: A man was reportedly loitering in a store
at 7:10 p.m. in the 1800 block.
* South Coast Highway: The windows of a store were reportedly
broken at 10:49 a.m. in the 1800 block.
* Cleo Street: Someone reportedly stole a kayak worth $900 at 3:14
p.m. in the 100 block.
* Noria Street: A woman reported that her neighbor was dumping
trash on her yard at 7:42 p.m. in the 1100 block.
* South Coast Highway: A small fire was reported in a trash can at
10 a.m. in the 1000 block.
* South Coast Highway: The smell of burning rubber was reportedly
coming from a bonfire at 8:17 p.m. in the 31100 block.
* Wendt Terrace: A woman reported that camera equipment was taken
from her vehicle at 5:04 p.m. in the 800 block.
* Main Beach: Someone was reportedly masturbating underneath the
boardwalk at 5:38 p.m. in the 100 block.
* South Coast Highway: A woman with long blond hair was reportedly
yelling at families at 3:39 p.m. in the 30800 block.
* Broadway: A man was reportedly trying to get into an apartment
through a screen door at 11:32 p.m. in the 300 block.
* Glenneyre Street: A woman was reportedly bothering customers and
would not leave at 7:30 p.m. in the 300 block.
* Heather Place: A person with a flashlight was reportedly looking
into a house at 8:57 p.m. in the 300 block.
* Mermaid Street: A woman was reportedly sleeping in a stairwell
at 6:09 a.m. in the 400 block.
* Mountain Road: A man was reportedly running on the sand and
yelling at 1:12 a.m. in the 100 block.
* South Coast Highway: A wallet was reportedly stolen or lost at
8:41 a.m. in the 1400 block.
* Bonvue Terrace and High Drive: Police received a report that a
man was burping loudly and his dog was barking at 9:20 p.m.
* South Coast Highway: Fifteen to 20 children were reportedly on
the beach having a bonfire and possibly smoking marijuana at 8 p.m.
in the 32100 block.