Most Kaiser clinics in Orange County are now temporarily closed or restricted to slow the spread of COVID-19.
The offices in Anaheim on La Palma Avenue at Kraemer Boulevard, and in Irvine at Alton Parkway and Sand Canyon Avenue and on Willard at Barranca Parkway, are open with no service changes.
The closed clinics are:
- Aliso Viejo Medical Offices
- Anaheim Hills Medical Offices
- Brea Medical Offices
- Foothill Ranch Medical Offices
- Huntington Beach Medical Offices
- La Habra Medical Offices
- La Palma Medical Offices
- Lakeview Medical Offices (Anaheim)
- San Juan Capistrano Medical Offices
- Yorba Linda Medical Offices
Offices open with service restrictions are:
- Euclid Medical Offices (Anaheim) and Tustin Ranch Medical Offices will offer primary care, pediatric well-child visits and lab radiology
- Garden Grove Medical Offices and Mission Viejo Medical Offices, including urgent care, will be dedicated to respiratory symptoms only
- Harbor/MacArthur Medical Offices (Santa Ana), including urgent care, will be dedicated to nonrespiratory symptoms
For same-day prescriptions, pharmacies at the Irvine Medical Center, Anaheim Medical Center, Whittier Medical Office, Tustin Ranch Medical Office, Harbor/MacArthur offices, and the offices off Barranca in Irvine are open.
The Orange County closures are among similar restrictions throughout Southern California.
For more details, go to kp.org/careoptions/scal.