Hugo Boss is men and women's fashion with an attitude. The popular
term today is "edge."
In fashion terms, edge means fashion forward, daring, unknown and
never before seen, maybe even risky and dangerous. And let's face it,
edge also means sex appeal. Edge means fashion that is sensual, sleek and
Hugo Boss is in the business of creating excitement, and the store at
South Coast Plaza offers men and women's casual wear, along with more
formal clothing in a fresh variety of looks for spring. The boutique
carries everything from a nautical sportswear line to business and
Showing off women's wear is professional model Katherine Schmidt. The
men's wear is displayed by store manager Paul De Maio and sales associate
1. Katherine Schmidt is wearing a powder blue and beige striped cotton
shell with Austrian crystal "Flying Anchor" ($240) paired with white
polyamide and lycra flat front flare pant ($175).
2. Looking stunning, Schmidt models a camel sueded calfskin jacket
with fringed allover detailing ($1,550), green silk blend Y-neck tank
($145), and palm leaf-printed five pocket boot cut jean ($275).
3. Schmidt is not your every day sailor in this white cotton V-neck
baby doll sweater ($165) atop a blue geometric sleeveless shirt ($175)
and navy blue cotton "sailor" skirt with waist stitch detail ($215).
4. Brian Bolter wears a fatigue green and beige ribbed striped cotton
shirt ($150) with fatigue green cotton canvas wide-legged pants ($175).
5. Bolter models a black lambskin zip-front motorcycle jacket with
white top stitch detailing ($775), white cotton ruffle front tuxedo shirt
($200), and black virgin wool tab front pant with waist buckles ($150).
6. Dashing and handsome, Paul De Maio wears a navy blue virgin wool
pinstripe suit ($895), powder blue stretch cotton shirt ($120), and
powder blue geometric tie ($80). Looking gorgeous, Schmidt models a black
cotton dress with chiffon overlay scalloped hem and neckline drop beading