* Bluebird Canyon Drive: A tree trimmer fell and was bleeding
from the head in the 800 block at 4:27 p.m. Wednesday.
* Cerritos Drive: Baby skunks were reported in a residential
bathroom in the 1300 block at 9: a.m. Tuesday.
* Cliff Drive: A minor was cited for possession of alcohol in the
400 block at 10:04 p.m. Wednesday.
* Crescent Bay Beach: A topless sunbather was reported at 3:15
* Cypress Drive: A resident reported that her neighbors were
throwing rocks at her cat in the 500 block at 11:31 a.m. Sunday.
* Forest Avenue: A Laguna Beach resident was arrested on Harbor
Court failure to appear in court on a public intoxication arrest in
the 500 block at 6:11 p.m. Saturday.
* Glenneyre Street: A Laguna Beach resident was arrested for
possession of a controlled substance in the 400 block at 3:47 a.m.
* Glenneyre Street: A prowler was reported in the 1000 block at
1:35 a.m. Thursday.
* Heisler Park: A little boy was found in the gazebo and later
reunited with his parents at 4:39 p.m. Sunday.
* Jewel Avenue: A Laguna Beach resident was arrested for having
received stolen property in the 31000 block at 6:40 p.m. Friday.
* Katella Street: A tenant reportedly padlocked the entry to a
home and prevented a realtor from showing it to customers in the 1000
block at 1:22 p.m. Wednesday.
* Laguna Canyon Road: A resident reported water running into the
yard from the uphill neighbor in the 20000 block at 8:33 p.m. Sunday.
* Legion Street/Ramona Avenue: A Laguna Beach resident was
arrested on North Court warrant for drunk driving in the 1000 block
at 3:53 p.m. Thursday.
* Main Beach: A man was reported for putting a pigeon in a bag
and breaking it’s neck. The bird flew away in the presence of an
officer at 3:35 p.m. Friday.
* Main Beach: A dog owner and a passerby got into a shoving match
over the dog’s behavior at 9:32 a.m. Tuesday.
* Main Beach: A Paramount resident was arrested for reckless
driving at 7:35 a.m. Thursday.
* Moss Street Beach: A photographer was advised that he needed a
permit to take pictures of a topless female at 2:24 p.m. Thursday.
* North Coast Highway/Broadway: A driver called in a light green
Honda Accord that matched the description of the car used in the
Stanton kidnapping. The driver of the Honda was cited for driving on
a suspended learner’s permit near the intersection at 6:47 p.m.
* North Coast Highway/Broadway: A person was cited for possession
of tobacco near the intersection at 6:05 p.m. Wednesday.
* North Coast Highway/Broadway: An Oregon resident was arrested
on Harbor Court warrant for failure to appear in court on a public
intoxication arrest near the intersection at 6:12 p.m. Friday.
* North Coast Highway/Jasmine Street: A Pico Rivera resident was
arrested on warrant for possession of a controlled substance near the
intersection at 2:07 a.m. Thursday.
* North Coast Highway: Four juveniles were reportedly throwing
fruit from a rooftop garage in the 600 block at 10:09 p.m. Thursday.
* Ocean Avenue: A man contacted police when a bar refused to let
him in even though he is 21 years old in the 200 block at 11:48 p.m.
* Seaview: A camera and camera lens were taken from an unlocked
vehicle at 12:09 p.m. Thursday.
* South Coast Highway/Agate Street: Five young men were reported
slapping parked cars and trash cans with plastic poles. They were
released to their parents near the intersection at 11:45 p.m.
* South Coast Highway/Bluebird Canyon Drive: A Laguna Hills
resident was cited for driving on a suspended license near the
intersection at 9:11 a.m. Sunday.
* South Coast Highway/Cress Street: A man was reported harassing
people and was cited for urinating in public near the intersection at
10:41 p.m. Wednesday.
* South Coast Highway: A Newport Beach resident was arrested for
battery on a peace officer and public intoxication in the 900 block
at 10:20 p.m. Thursday.
* South Coast Highway: A man and his friend were arrested for
battery after confronting his former employer in the 400 block at
4:29 p.m. Thursday.
* South Coast Highway: A man was reported in a garage only
wearing a thong in the 500 block at 1:20 a.m. Sunday.
* South Coast Highway: A Laguna Beach transient was arrested for
trespassing after he came into the restaurant and bothered customers
in the 100 bock at 7:32 p.m. Tuesday.
* Table Rock Beach: A man was cited for less than 1 oz. of
marijuana and another man was cited for being a minor in possession
of alcohol at 11:28 p.m. Wednesday.
* Temple Hills Drive: A small grass fire was reported in the 2000
block at 5:18 p.m. Wednesday.
* Three Arch Bay Beach: A young woman was cited as a minor in
possession of alcohol at 10:34 p.m. Tuesday.