TimesOC e-Newspaper: Sunday, June 21, 2020
Click below to read the TimesOC e-Newspaper for June 21, 2020.
This week’s coverage includes:
- High school students organized many of the recent O.C. protests, and they’re drafting action plans
- Gallery: Huntington Beach High School organized a student-only protest at Worthy Park on June 5
- Gallery: Arnold O. Beckman high school students organize Black Lives Matter protest in Irvine
- Costa Mesa Councilman Manuel Chavez says the youth won’t accept these injustices against the Black community
- Yorba Linda Councilwoman Tara Campbell believes ending police brutality is a bipartisan issue
- 12 years in office, Jeremy Yamaguchi still sees resistance from the Republican Party toward young politicians
- Commentary: A mask in the O.C. has become as heated as the veil in Iran
- Protest Aid provides supplies and guidance to young protest organizers
- Tens of thousands sign petition to keep Disneyland closed until pandemic is under control
Thanks for reading.
All the latest on Orange County from Orange County.
Get our free TimesOC newsletter, sent three times a week, for the news that matters most to your community.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Daily Pilot.