* Bluebird Canyon Drive: A man reported someone stole two wrought-iron
chairs that were still drying in the 300 block at 2:08 p.m. Monday.
* Coast Highway: A man was arrested for public intoxication in the
31700 block at 2:24 a.m. Monday.
* Coast Highway: Grand theft was reported in the 31800 block at 1:14
* Coast Highway and Wesley Drive: Three men were reportedly locked
inside the Treasure Island site at 12:05 a.m. Sunday.
* Cliff Drive: A jogger was reportedly shot and hit with paint ball
pellets in the 400 block at 6:05 p.m. Monday.
* Del Mar Avenue: A male wearing a black or blue parka and khaki pants
was reportedly seen looking into cars in the 1700 block at 8:52 p.m.
* Florence Avenue: A woman reported a wallet was stolen from her house
in the 31600 block at 3:59 p.m. Sunday.
* Griffith Way: Compact discs and sunglasses were reported stolen from
a vehicle in the 600 block at 10:02 a.m. Sunday.
* Jasmine Street: A purse was reportedly stolen from a car in the 300
block at 10:19 a.m. Saturday.
* Los Robles: A man reported someone had dumped trash on the walk way
leading to his backyard in the 400 block at 7:43 a.m. Monday.
* 9th Avenue and Virginia Way: Someone reported cockroaches climbing
out from under a manhole cover at 9:41 p.m. Sunday.
* North Coast Highway: Children were reportedly slamming shopping
carts together on the roof of a store in the 600 block at 5:43 p.m.
* Santa Ana: Grand theft was reported in the 900 block at 8:52 a.m.
* Van Dyke Drive: Two dogs reportedly attacked a deer in the 1000
block at 12:34 p.m. Friday.