* Broadway: A patio umbrella valued at $600 was reported stolen from a
restaurant in the 300 block at 12:07 p.m. Wednesday.
* Broadway: A resident was cited for furnishing alcohol to a minor in
the 200 block at 7:36 p.m. Tuesday.
* Brooks/Glenneyre: Children were reported throwing rocks and wax at
cars near the intersection at 9:38 p.m. Thursday.
* Cliff Drive: A juvenile report was filed for a young woman who was
intoxicated on the beach in the 1300 block at 10:32 p.m. Wednesday.
* Forest Avenue: Two people were arrested for possession of a
controlled substance in the 200 block at 1:39 a.m. Friday.
* Linden Street: A resident was advised for disturbance after
screaming at a Realtor and wetting him with a hose in the 400 block at
9:27 a.m. Wednesday.
* Morningside Drive: Four male juveniles were advised for setting off
fireworks in a brush area in the 1500 block at 3:25 p.m. Monday.
* North Coast Highway: A burglary was reported in the lobby of a hotel
in the 1400 block at 9:09 p.m. Tuesday.
* Oak Street Beach: A man was arrested for indecent exposure and a
parole violation in the 1100 block at 4:43 p.m. Wednesday.
* Shaws Cove: A man was arrested for public intoxication at 1:11 p.m.
* South Coast Highway: Two men were arrested for possession of a
controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1300
block at 11:26 p.m. Tuesday.
* South Coast Highway: A man was arrested for grand theft and
possession of a concealed weapon in the 200 block at 12:28 p.m. Friday.
* South Coast Highway: A purse containing $400 was taken from a hotel
room in the 800 block at 2:53 p.m. Monday.
* Thalia Street: A man was contacted and sent medical aid for
attempted suicide in the 400 block at 8:44 p.m. Tuesday.
* Three Arch Bay: Approximately 10 children were advised for cliff
jumping at 7:25 p.m. Tuesday.
* Van Dyke Drive: A woman was advised for possession of illegal
fireworks in the 1000 block at 8:42 p.m. Tuesday.