President Obama says Donald Trump has no evidence to back up his complaints about the election.
- Obama says Trump should set aside his complaints about a rigged election.
- Hillary Clinton's email problem emerges again in allegations of a State Department, FBI quid pro quo.
- Mike Pence calls firebombing in North Carolina 'political terrorism.'
- Melania Trump: "Yes, of course" the media and the Clintons worked together against her husband.
- Billy Bush is officially out at NBC after taped sex talk with Trump.
How do you judge an election that’s fallen far from the realm of predictability?
Look to the stars.
Hundreds of International Society for Astrological Research members from around the world descended upon Costa Mesa for a weeklong conference to learn how to take advantage of eclipses in their personal lives and understand the power of both Venus.