Donald Trump campaigns in Michigan on Monday. Hillary Clinton heads to the battleground state of Ohio after a weekend of new email controversies.
- Donald Trump used a “legally dubious” accounting maneuver to avoid reporting hundreds of millions of dollars in income, according to a New York Times report
- The FBI has a warrant to look at newfound emails possibly linked to Hillary Clinton's private server. Trump's campaign says it won't be his focus in the campaign's final days.
- Almost nothing has upended the 2016 race. Will Clinton's email controversy?
- In Texas, Trump has Republicans worried about losing congressional seats.
- Here's what you need to know about the FBI's new inquiry into emails.
Pumpkin carvers took a creative stab at the likenesses of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton for Halloween; check out these “Trumpkins” and “Clintkins.”
A Vladimir “Putkin” even made it in Dublin, Ohio, painter Jeanette Paras’s 26th annual display this year.