President Obama says Republicans should take back their Donald Trump endorsements.
- Trump declines to endorse Paul Ryan and John McCain
- Obama asks Republicans how they can call Trump their "standard-bearer"
- More officials out at the DNC
- Trump praises but later asks that a crying baby be removed from Virginia rally
- Child yells profane expression directed at Hillary Clinton during Trump rally
New York lawmaker becomes first Republican in Congress to say he'll vote for Hillary Clinton
Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times