Donald Trump's campaign tries to make peace with the Republican National Committee:
- Trump gains ground against Hillary Clinton, a tracking poll shows
- Has Trump started to pivot? His campaign says yes -- on substance
- Trump meets with members of his newly formed National Hispanic Advisory Council
- Clinton is ordered to answer questions about her emails
- Has Trump's attempt at a new direction come too late?
Trump campaign doubles spending, but not its ground game
Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times