Raise a toast to the winemakers of California's Mendocino County while you take advantage of spring lodging specials of $100 or less.
The deals: Eight hotels and motels offer the special:
* Howard Creek Ranch, Westport; (707) 964-6725, www.howardcreekranch.com. Rates start at $75 per night.
* Country Inn Bed & Breakfast, Fort Bragg; (800) 831-5327, www.beourguests.com. Rates start at $50 Sundays through Thursdays.
* Beachcomber Motel, Fort Bragg; (800) 400-7873, www.thebeachcombermotel.com. Rates run from $69 per night.
* Emerald Dolphin Inn, Fort Bragg; (866) 964-6699, www.emeralddolphin.com; rates from $62.99 per night for rooms, from $82.99 per night for suites, Sundays through Thursdays only.
* Fensalden Inn, Albion; (800) 959-3850, www.fensalden.com. Rates are from $99 per night for rooms Sundays through Thursdays.
* Baechtel Creek Inn & Spa, Willits; (800) 459-9911, www.baechtelcreekinn.com. Rates are $95 per night.
* Anderson Valley Inn, Philo; (707) 895-3325, www.avinn.com. Rooms start at $75 Sundays through Thursdays.
Where is it? Mendocino County is a two-hour drive north of San Francisco.
Details: Call (866) 782-9636 or visit www.gomendo.com for links to the inns' websites.Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times