‘90s FAMILY : Free Health Fair Offered for Kids
The Kids Care Fair will offer free immunizations and health-care screening for children at more than 40 locations in Southern California this weekend.
The fair, sponsored by American Red Cross, FHP Health Care and KABC-TV, will have various stations providing tests and education about staying healthy. Parents may bring 2-month-old babies to begin immunization series and are encouraged to bring shot records for older children. Most sites will have clowns, crafts, food and drinks. This is a partial list of sites:
* Memorial Miller Children’s Hospital, 2801 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach. Friday.
* Arroyo Vista Family Center, 6000 N. Figueroa St., Los Angeles. Saturday.
* FHP Compton Medical Center, 818 W. Alondra Blvd., Compton. Saturday.
* American Red Cross-Glendale, 1501 S. Brand Blvd., Glendale. Saturday.
* Pasadena-Head Start Audobon Center, 725 W. Altadena Drive, Altadena. Saturday.
* Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 8701 Alden Drive, Los Angeles. Sunday.
* OLP Church, Schneider Hall, 15444 Nordhoff St., North Hills. Sunday.
A complete list may be obtained at any McDonald’s restaurant or by calling (800) 870-KIDS.)