* What is a pronoun? A very professional noun! (OrOrlaine Lee, 11, South Pasadena, South Pasadena Middle School)
* What did the rug say to the vacuum cleaner? "Eat my dust!" (Joseph Lazo, 9, South Gate, Bryson Elementary School)
* What do you get when you cross a sheep with a kangaroo? You get a sweater with very big pockets. (Adam Godoi, 5, Buena Park, Gordon Beatty Elementary)
* What is a worm's favorite city? The Big Apple. (Julie Rothman, 7, Oak Park, Brookside Elementary)
* How do you find King Arthur in the dark? With a knight light. (Chava Aliza Macales, 10, Northridge, Andasol Avenue Elementary)
* Why did the boy eat while he was playing on the seesaw? He wanted a balanced meal! (Jeremy Evan Katz, 8, La Canada, La Canada Elementary)
* SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print, please) your full name, age, hometown and school.