Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton strengthen their leads in delegates in Tuesday night's primaries.
- Donald Trump and Fox News continue to tussle
- Mitt Romney will be voting for Ted Cruz in Utah's caucuses
- Bernie Sanders says if he wins the presidency, he'd ask President Obama to withdraw his Supreme Court pick
- For John Kasich, religion is a focus while campaigning in Utah
- Andrew Breitbart predicted Donald Trump's threat to Republicans, but not to his media empire
- Hillary Clinton wins the Missouri primary
- Republicans in the anybody-but-Trump camp can cross Paul Ryan off their wish list