Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times
One day before the election, Donald Trump campaigns in Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Michigan. Hillary Clinton goes to Pennsylvania, Michigan and North Carolina.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton deliver their closing arguments to voters.
- Legal battles, a transit strike and poll monitoring are among the mechanics being worked out hours before the polls open.
- After the dust settles, Democrats will battle to define their party's identity.
- FBI Director James B. Comey clears Clinton in the latest email investigation. Trump says the FBI knows Clinton is guilty.
- Play the race to 270 electoral votes.