That is, if Mother Nature cooperates.
Rain and possible thunderstorms are expected later in the day with a flash-flood watch in effect for the area through the evening. The worst of it, however, is expected an hour or two before game time, with the chance of rain dropping to 55% by the time the best of the National and American leagues take the field.
When that does happen, watch for a strong Southern California presence, particularly early.
Two of the first three batters Greinke is scheduled to face are
1. Mike Trout (Angels), CF
3. Albert Pujols (Angels), 1B
4. Nelson Cruz (Seattle), DH
6. Adam Jones (Baltimore), LF
7. Salvador Perez (Kansas City), C
SP: Dallas Keuchel (Houston)
6. Anthony Rizzo (Chicago Cubs), DH
8. Joc Pederson (Dodgers), LF