Court officials in New Orleans said Tuesday there is no record of a new protective order issued for the relatives of Robert Durst, who is facing extradition to California on a murder charge.
FOR THE RECORD
7:57 a.m. An earlier version of this story said that Durst family spokesman Jordan Barowitz had confirmed via email that a protective order had been issued. Barowitz told The Times only that he had "heard an order of protection was granted." He also said that he did not believe the family had made any such request.
Durst - the focus of the HBO...