How to Bixi
1. Find the nearest station on the pocket-sized fold-out Bixi map, available around town, or download the unofficial iPhone app.
2. Following the touch-screen guidance (in French or English), insert your credit card into the kiosk, select a plan, OK the terms and conditions and receive a five-digit code.
3. Choose a bike and enter the code to remove it from its slot.
4. When you're done, return the bike to any Bixi station by inserting the front wheel into a slot. A green light will indicate that the bike has been returned.
5. To rent a bike again in the next 24 hours, swipe your credit card again to receive a new code.
For more information, visit http://www.bixi.com.Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times