Diners who want to grab a quick bite to eat at Caesars Palace can now head to five new dining options that recently opened at the hotel-casino's Forum Food Court.
1. Di Fara Pizza at the food court is the only other location of the famed pizzeria outside of Brooklyn. Each pizza is hand-made using two types of mozzarella cheese, Grana Padano parmesan and San Marzano tomatoes.
The pizza stays true to Domenico DeMarco's original recipe, which has remained the same since day one. Water is flown in from New York's Catskill Mountains to make sure their pies are the real deal.
Aside from pizzas, land calzones, sandwiches, pastas and desserts.
2. Smashburger lands its first Strip location with 100% fresh, never frozen, all-natural certified Angus beef. The burgers are smashed on a 400-degree flat grill to sear in the flavor.
3. Phillips Seafood heads west with recipes passed down from the kitchen of Shirley Phillips. The menu features seafood classics, including New England kettle soups like clam chowder, cream of crab, lobster bisque, crab cakes, grilled Mahi, steamed dim sum and lobster rolls.
4. Earl of Sandwich brings its third location to Las Vegas with sandwiches made on freshly made bread.
5. Tiger Wok & Ramen features Japanese and Chinese cuisine, including sushi rolls, moo shu pork, seasonal stir fry, lo mein noodles, two varieties of fried rice and ramen noodles with tonkotsu and shoyu broth.
Guests can customize the broth with additional artisanal toppings, house braised pork belly and more.