Join L.A. Times film critic Kenneth Turan and L.A. Times columnist Robin Abcarian on latimes.com on Sunday for commentary and analysis as you watch the show, which starts at 5:30 p.m. PST on ABC.
Turan and Abcarian will weigh in during the commercial breaks and give you the back story on the winners and other news as it unfolds. You can ask them questions via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskLATimes.
You can also dive deep into our second-screen experience on The Envelope before, during and after the Oscars, including:
- Oscars play-at-home ballot: Vote for your favorites before the show starts and share your picks. Then see how you do as the night progresses.
- Glenn Whipp's predictions: Our awards columnist offers his guidance.
- Buzzmeter: See what other awards experts have to say about who will win.
- Oscar Watch interactive: Everything you wanted to know about the nine best picture nominees but were afraid to ask.
- Complete list of nominees by category.
- Presenters and performers: A preview of who will be on the show.
- Key scenes video roundup: Watch all the lead actor and actress nominees in scenes from the films for which they were nominated. Among them: Amy Adams in "American Hustle," Chiwetel Ejiofor in "12 Years a Slave," Cate Blanchett in "Blue Jasmine" and Matthew McConaughey in "Dallas Buyers Club."
- Academy Awards timeline: Browse winners through the years.
- Awkward Oscar moments: Just a reminder that it's not all glitz and glamour.
- Oscar quiz: Test your knowledge of Academy Awards history. (Note: This quiz isn't easy.)
- Watch videos of actors and directors from "12 Years a Slave," "American Hustle," "Dallas Buyers Club," "Nebraska" and more talking about the making of their films in the Envelope Screening Series.
On Sunday night, in addition to Turan and Abcarian's live video, The Times will have comprehensive win-by-win coverage of the show, including live Twitter updates, red carpet and fashion coverage, analysis and photos from behind the scenes.