Sunday's series finale, "Felina," might have been too tidy for some critics, but it certainly didn't tie up every narrative loose end in the "Breaking Bad" universe. There are still plenty of questions we'll never see answered. Here are a few of the most pressing:
1. Did Huell ever make it out of that motel room? If not, we at least hope the place has free HBO -- or, uh, AMC.
2. What is Saul up to? Is he really living a quiet, anonymous life in Nebraska? If so, what happened to all his tacky ties?
3. Where is the rest of Walt's fortune? Walt shot Uncle Jack in the head before the nasty old buzzard could tell him where he'd stashed those barrels full of cash. So where are they? And will the government get the money once the cache is discovered?
4. What really happened with Walt at Gray Matter? This is the grandaddy of all unanswered "Breaking Bad" questions. We know Walt was pushed out of the company and forced to turn to teaching, but we'll never know why, exactly -- or if Walt's resentment of Gretchen and Elliot was at all justified.
5. Just who was Gus Fring, really? Walter's greatest nemesis claimed to be a Chilean national who emigrated to Mexico in 1986, and later to the United States, but as Hank (may he rest in peace) once pointed out, there are no records of him ever living in the South American country. Once he gets involved with the Mexican cartel, Gus escapes execution at the hands of Don Eladio's henchman Tio Salamanca because of who he is back in Chile -- a strong suggestion that he was associated with dictator Augusto Pinochet.
6. Is Marie still a klepto? The last time Marie's kleptomania resurfaced, she stole a souvenir spoon from an open house while Hank was recovering in the hospital near the beginning of Season 4. Given the stress she's been under lately, we're guessing her shoplifting compulsion may return.
7. What will happen to Jesse? Sure, he was pretty ecstatic to flee the neo-Nazi compound; who wouldn't be? But, sadly, the good mood probably won't last long. Don't forget: That videotaped confession, in which he 'fesses to a whole litany of crimes, is still floating around somewhere, and Jesse no longer has Saul to work his legal magic or help him disappear. (See item No. 2) And even if Jesse manages to escape with impunity, he's still one damaged soul.
8. What happened to Brock? Given the fate of his poor mother, we hope little Brock stumbles on those barrels of Walt's cash (see item No. 3) and finds himself a good therapist.
9. Oh, yeah, and what about Ted? The last time we saw Skyler's hapless boss and former lover in the first episode of Season 5, "Live Free or Die," he was in the hospital with severe head trauma following an unfortunate incident involving Saul's goons, an unpaid IRS bill and a loose area rug. Did Ted, and his business, ever recover?
10. Most urgent of all: Why would anyone drink camomile tea with soy milk and Stevia? Seriously, that's disgusting.