Amal Clooney has only been Mrs. George Clooney for a few months, but she's already shown an enviable command of the red carpet. There may be a lot of natural beauty and grace involved, but like any chic woman, she also knows to boost her looks with some product. Here's how makeup artist Charlotte Tlbury enhanced Amal Clooney's natural assets at the Golden Globe Awards (using items from the Charlotte Tilbury makeup collections, of course).
1. First, Goddess Skin clay mask (available later this year) was used to smooth and perfect skin. Then Tilbury applied Magic Cream moisturizer, followed by Wonderglow primer to create a flawless soft focus and an instant "spotlight" effect, and to serve as a base for Tilbury Light Wonder foundation in 7 Medium.
2. Next came Retoucher concealer in 2 Fair and 3 Medium underneath each eye. A dusting of Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder in 2 Medium down the middle of the face served to absorb oil, keeping skin dewy and fresh.
3. Tilbury applied Brow Lift in Cara D to perfect brows and shape the face.
4. To bring out the golden highlights in Clooney's eyes, Tilbury used the Pop shade from the Luxury eyeshadow palette in her Dolce Vita collection across the lids. Rock 'N' Kohl eye pencil in Barbarella Brown was applied around each eye. To soften the liner, the Sophia shade of Classic eye powder pencil was applied on top. Tilbury applied three coats of Full Fat Lashes mascara to the top lashes and only one coat to bottom lashes to create an open-eyed look.
5. To add a red-carpet-worthy glow, Tilbury used Filmstar Bronze & Glow to highlight and sculpt Clooney's cheeks, nose, jawline and temples.
6. Cheek to Chic in Love Glow and First Love were both swept across the cheekbones.
7. Tilbury gave Clooney a velvety, red lip by using Lip Cheat lip liner in Savage Rose along with a mixture of K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in Night Crimson and Matte Revolution lipstick in Red Carpet Red (available later this year).