Some of the proposals made by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and state lawmakers over the last few months were not included in the final deal. Some programs originally targeted for elimination will be preserved but cut back.
* $1.50 per pack tax on cigarettes
* 9.9% tax on oil extraction
* $15 annual vehicle fee hike
* Elimination of CalWorks program
* Elimination of CalGrants for college students
* Elimination of Healthy Families insurance for children
* Mass closure of state parksCopyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times