Continuing the remarkable streak of getting absolutely every prediction correct for the last six years, comes this season’s 10 things guaranteed to happen to the
As said annually, always start with an easy one.
2. A class action suit will be filed against the Dodgers by fans who claim their hearing has been permanently destroyed by those annoying, shrill, in-game Dodger Stadium hostesses.
3. At least three-fifths of the Dodgers' rotation will end up on the disabled list for long stretches (cheating, I know, Hyun-Jin Ryu opens on the DL).
4. The Dodgers will have this really good announcer on TV that less than 30% of the Los Angeles market will be able to enjoy for the second consecutive full season. Oh, the shame.
5. That vaunted clubhouse culture change will end up looking remarkably like last year's clubhouse culture.
6. Alex Guerrero will start take playing time away from beloved
7. Adrian Gonzalez will announce his retirement to begin his new career as a boxer, scaling down to light heavyweight.
8. Yasiel Puig, still not confused with Derek Jeter, will do something lackadaisical on the field and hear about it from
9. Kenley Jansen will return in early May, which will be a very good thing because the Dodgers still won't have identified an interim closer.
10. During an afternoon game in June, a frustrated