Fact of the day: Former USC receiver George Farmer ran the 40-yard dash in 4.35 seconds at pro day, which would have tied for the fourth-fastest time at the NFL Scouting Combine.
In The Times:
- Basketball: USC stuns Arizona State, 67-54, in first round of Pac-12 tournament
- Leonard Williams eager to be selected in the first round of the NFL draft
- Former USC receiver George Farmer shows his speed at pro day
- Former USC defensive back Josh Shaw ready for next step in NFL process
- USC recruiting: High school players still look to Reggie Bush