Fifteen of the top-grossing nightclubs in the United States are in Las Vegas, at least according to a list released on Monday by Nightclub & Bar Media Group.
Encore Las Vegas’ XS Nightclub snagged the top spot for the third year in a row with estimated revenues between $103 million and $105 million in 2014. Close behind, Hakkasan at the MGM Grand, coming in second with $100 million to $103 million in estimated revenues.
Seven of the top 10 nightclubs, based on revenue, can be found in Las Vegas. Marquee Nightclub at the Cosmopolitan came in third, followed by Tao Nightclub at the Venetian. Surrender Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas landed in the sixth spot, with Hyde Bellagio and Lavo at the Palazzo rolling in the last two top 10 spots.
The 30th Nightclub & Bar convention comes to Las Vegas March 30 through April 1, and a party at XS Nightclub with deejay Avicii recognizes the winners on Tuesday, March 31.
All 15 nightclubs to make the list:
1. XS Nightclub, Encore Las Vegas, $103 million to $105 million
2. Hakkasan, MGM Grand, $100 million to $103 million
3. Marquee Nightclub, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $80 million to $85 million
4. Tao Nightclub, Venetian, $50 million to $55 million
6. Surrender Nightclub, Encore Las Vegas, $40 million to $45 million
9. Hyde Bellagio, Bellagio, $25 million to $30 million
10. Lavo, Palazzo, $20 million to $25 million
17. Chandelier Bar, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $15 million to $20 million
18. Tryst Nightclub, Wynn Las Vegas, $15 million to $20 million
28. Chateau Nightclub & Rooftop, Paris Las Vegas, $10 million to $15 million
48. Ghostbar, Palms, $5 million to $10 million
55. Lagasse's Stadium, Palazzo, $5 million to $10 million
66. Bond Bar, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $5 million to $10 million
67. Vesper Bar, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, $5 million to $10 million
68. The Bourbon Room, Venetian, $5 million to $10 million