Bon Appétit; Bullett; Details; New York; TIME
Bon Appétit; Interview; National Geographic; TIME; W
- Harper's Magazine for "The Water of My Land," photographs by Samuel James; September
- Martha Stewart Living for "A Pilgrim's Feast," photographs by Anna Williams; November
- National Geographic for "In the Shadow of Wounded Knee" by Alexandra Fuller; photographs by Aaron Huey; August
- New York for "What We Saw When The Lights Went Out" by John Homans; photographs by Iwan Baan, Pari Dukovic, Christopher Griffith, Casey Kelbaugh, Jeff Chien-Hsing Liao, Joseph Michael Lopez, Gus Powell, Joseph Rodriguez and Peter Yang; November 12
- W for "Good Kate, Bad Kate" by Will Self; photographs by Steven Klein; March
- Backpacker for "The Survival Issue," October
- Bloomberg Businessweek for "Election Issue," Oct. 15-21
- Fast Company for "The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies," March
- Saveur for "The Mexico Issue," August/September
- Sports Illustrated for "Olympic Preview," July 23
- Bon Appétit for "Starters"
- Esquire for "Man at His Best"
- GQ for "The Punch List"
- HGTV Magazine for "Help Wanted"
- New York for "Strategist"
- Esquire for "Fatherhood for Men," June/July
- GQ for "Marriage: The Most Important, Least Discussed Institution You'll Ever Be a Part Of," May
- Los Angeles for "The New Face and Body of Plastic Surgery," October
- Outside for "Take Two Hours of Pine Forest and Call Me in the Morning" by Florence Williams; December
- Real Simple for "Women and Time: Setting a New Agenda," April
- Bon Appétit for "The Incredible Egg" by Carla Lalli Music, April
- ESPN the Magazine for "Fantasy Football," August 6
- Golf Digest for "Masters Preview," April
- Los Angeles for "The Food Lover's Guide to L.A.," edited by Lesley Bargar Suter; November
- Wired for "How to Be a Geek Dad," June