A man accused of stalking actress Sandra Bullock has pleaded not guilty to new charges that he possessed an arsenal of weapons at his Montrose home, officials said.
Joshua James Corbett, 39, who is charged with breaking into the Oscar-winning star's house, also faces more than a dozen felony counts after authorities discovered numerous weapons at his home, prosecutors said.
Corbett pleaded not guilty Wednesday to 19 felony counts, including seven counts of possession of a machine gun, two counts of a possession of an illegal assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device.
He is being held in lieu of $2.18 million bail.
He also pleaded not guilty last week to stalking and burglarizing Bullock's West Los Angeles home on June 8.
Prosecutors have accused Corbett of "willfully, maliciously and repeatedly" following the actress and harassing her. Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Renee Korn ordered him to stay at least 200 yards away from the actress.
Corbett was arrested after he climbed a fence around Bullock's property and broke into her home around 1 a.m., prosecutors said. Investigators said they believe he entered the home through a back door.
The actress was home at the time of the break-in, hours after she appeared at an awards ceremony.
Corbett was not in possession of a machine gun during the break-in, prosecutors said. The weapons were found June 9 during a subsequent search.
Authorities later reported finding a half-dozen machine guns inside Corbett's home, leading to the new charges.
Corbett could face up to 12 years in jail if convicted in the new case.