A review of the
• Waving goodbye to "The Donald." Months of chaos commenced with the text message "Let the games began" aimed at
• Ballmer makes a hard-core introduction. It was part Tony Robbins seminar, part spiritual revival and wholly entertaining. Ballmer exchanged fist bumps and high-fives with fans during a welcome rally at Staples Center in which he set the (voluble) tone for his ownership. The former Microsoft executive then turned over control of the scoreboard by allowing fans to select highlights from their mobile devices during timeouts in games. His team isn't bad, either.
• Adam Silver banned Sterling and pushed out
• The revival of the Clippers Curse. The Clippers had a seven-point lead with 49 seconds to go and one of the game's top closers in
• See you next fall,
• Lakers strike out again in free agency. Does anyone detect a pattern here?
• "There was no role for him." They are six words that could live in Lakers infamy,