The Driver’s Guide to Traffic Trouble
Road closures and repair work on freeways and surface streets in and around the Valley. Information has been provided by Caltrans and cities.
HOLLYWOOD FREEWAY (101)
* At Ventura Boulevard: One southbound lane will be closed from the Ventura Boulevard over-crossing to the Universal Center Drive over-crossing from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
* At Barham Boulevard: Two northbound lanes will be closed from Barham Boulevard to the Ventura Boulevard over-crossing from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
* At Spring Street: Two northbound lanes will be closed from Spring Street to Glendale Boulevard, including the Grand on-ramp, from 6 a.m. to noon Sunday.
* At Glendale Boulevard: One northbound lane will be closed from Glendale Boulevard to Hoover Street from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday.
* At 1st Street: One southbound lane will be closed from 1st Street to 4th Street, including the Fourth Street off-ramp, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.
VENTURA FREEWAY (101)
* At Hayvenhurst Avenue: The westbound Hayvenhurst Avenue off-ramp will be closed Sunday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
HOLLYWOOD FREEWAY (170)
* At Oxnard Street: The northbound Oxnard Street on-ramp will be closed Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
SIMI VALLEY FREEWAY (118)
* At Laurel Canyon Boulevard: Two westbound lanes will be closed from Laurel Canyon Boulevard to the Simi Valley Freeway (118) and the Golden State Freeway (5) separation from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.
GLENDALE FREEWAY (2)
* At Verdugo Avenue: The northbound Verdugo Avenue on-ramp will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday.
FOOTHILL FREEWAY (210)
* At Marengo Avenue: One westbound lane will be closed from Marengo Avenue to Lincoln Avenue from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday.
SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (405)
* At Sunset Boulevard: The southbound Sunset Boulevard off-ramp will be closed Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
GOLDEN STATE FREEWAY (5)
* At 4th Street: One lane in each direction will be closed from 4th Street to State Street from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
* At Los Feliz Boulevard: The northbound Los Feliz Boulevard off-ramp will be closed Monday and Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
SANTA MONICA FREEWAY (10)
* At Maple Street: One westbound lane will be closed from Maple Street to Los Angeles Street, including the Los Angeles Street off-ramp, from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday.
* At Soto Street: One westbound lane will be closed from Soto Street to Alameda Street from 10 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
* At Mulholland Highway: Dry Canyon Cold Creek Road will be open to residents only through August from Mulholland Highway East to Mulholland Highway West.
* At 3rd Street: Only one westbound lane will be open on Angeleno Avenue through the end of the year from 3rd Street to Glenoaks Boulevard.
* At Hollywood Way: Alameda Avenue will have random lane closures through the end of August from Hollywood Way to Olive Avenue.
The following streets will be closed indefinitely: 235th street from Avenue U to Palmdale Boulevard and Avenue S from Longview Road to 165th Street East.
* At Ventura Boulevard: Laurel Canyon Boulevard will be undergoing repaving Sunday from 5:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Ventura Boulevard to Mulholland Drive.