The Lakers are in the midst of another losing streak, and this one has included several close calls.
Those close calls have given Lakers Coach
Sunday’s game wasn’t a close call, but it also wasn’t a game in which the Lakers never had a chance. They cut the
Here are five takeaways from the Lakers' 118-95 loss to the Rockets.
1. Asked about turnovers for a second day in a row,
2. Losing isn’t easy for people who haven’t done much of it. Walton went through that last year — he’s mostly been part of winning programs.
3. Scoring is not a problem for Kuzma, but Walton challenged him to play defense with an edge Sunday. It wasn’t an easy assignment against a team with the
4. The second and fourth quarters were particularly lethal for the Lakers on Sunday. Harden scored 16 second-quarter points and made every shot he took. He was less efficient in the fourth, but scored 10 points nonetheless and helped fuel a 33-point fourth quarter.
5. Larry Nance Jr. was very assertive offensively early in the game. He scored seven first-quarter points and 11 in the first half with four offensive rebounds in the first half. Nance typically does things the Lakers need that don't show up on the stat sheet, but he showed some diversity in his game on Sunday.