ROUND 1: Thursday in Chicago, 5 PDT. ROUNDS 2-3: Friday, 4 p.m. ROUNDS 4-7: Saturday, 9 a.m. TV:
No. TEAM: PLAYER, POS., SCHOOL -- FARMER'S COMMENT
1. TAMPA BAY:
6. N.Y. JETS:
7. CHICAGO: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama -- With Brandon Marshall gone, need a bookend for Alshon Jeffery. Cooper, White are both attractive options, although one could go in top five.
9. N.Y. GIANTS:
10. ST. LOUIS: Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford --
11. MINNESOTA: Cameron Erving, OL, Florida State -- Erving’s the type of player who could step in at any position on line.
12. CLEVELAND: Danny Shelton, DT, Washington -- With two first-round picks,
13. NEW ORLEANS: Kevin White, WR, West Virginia --
14. MIAMI: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia -- Dolphins ran the ball well last season except when they absolutely needed to. Gurley is the kind of back who can get the hard yards for them.
15. SAN FRANCISCO: Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State -- The
16. HOUSTON: DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville -- Need to restock at receiver with
17. SAN DIEGO: Arik Armstead, DT, Oregon -- If they don’t pull off stunner and trade up for Mariota, they’ll look to plug hole on defensive line, or maybe pick up running back Melvin
18. KANSAS CITY Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
19. CLEVELAND-aL Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon -- Although the Browns could go for a receiver, someone who can step in for the suspended Josh Gordon, offensive line help is a big priority.
20. PHILADELPHIA: Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut -- Jones had outstanding performance at combine and could help Eagles take the next step in upgrading pass defense. Hard to read Chip Kelly.
21. CINCINNATI: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma -- The 6-foot-6 Green-Beckham is a physical specimen who has more than share of character red flags. That hasn’t scared
22. PITTSBURGH: Marcus Peters, CB, Washington -- Need pass rushers and help at corner. Peters has off-the-field baggage, but if Wake Forest’s Johnson is gone,
23. DETROIT T.J. Clemmings, OL, Pittsburgh If Erving is still on board,
24. ARIZONA: Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin --
25. CAROLINA: D.J. Humphries, OL, Florida -- Need protection for Cam Newton, and Humphries, who grew up in Charlotte, could provide it. Could be spot for Missouri pass rusher Shane Ray.
26. BALTIMORE: Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida -- The Ravens could use a receiver capable of taking the top off a defense, especially with
27. DALLAS: Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska -- Gregory has character issues that likely will cause him to drop in this draft, but
28. DENVER: Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M -- Need O-line help. Ogbuehi a bit of a gamble (coming off a torn ACL), but many scouts believe he would be a top 10 pick but for the knee issue.
29. INDIANAPOLIS: Damarious Randall, FS, Arizona St. --
30. GREEN BAY: Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA -- With
31. NEW ORLEANS-b Jalen Collins, CB, Louisiana State -- After going with a receiver at No. 13, Saints address need for a player on the other side of the passing game — and one from their own backyard.
32. NEW ENGLAND Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State: