USC, ranked 24th in the Associated Press media poll, plays No. 11 UCLA on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
The Trojans improved to 7-3 overall and 6-2 in the Pac-12 Conference after defeating California, 38-30, on Thursday night at the Coliseum.
UCLA defeated Washington, 44-30, on Nov. 8 to improve its record to 8-2 and 5-2 in the Pac-12.
The Bruins had an open date on Saturday.
In The Times:
- USC has a shot at winning the Pac-12 South
- USC-UCLA game gives JuJu Smith another opportunity to grow
- USC hoops: Trojans play Tennessee Tech
- Pac-12 South race is heating up
- UCLA's Zenon Andrusyshyn kick-started his life after 1967 loss to USC
Questions about USC? Email me at LNThiry@gmail.com or tweet @LindseyThiry and I will respond to select messages in a weekly USC Now mailbag.