Winning feels good for the
Here are five takeaways from Tuesday's game.
1. There's a connection between
2. Walton said that when he gets on Randle, it is not to inspire him or provoke him, it's simply to teach Randle something he needs to know. Whatever the reason for those interactions, they clearly motivate Randle. It's hard to imagine that is by accident.
3. Nick Young has now made 42 three-pointers in the past nine games. It was only the fourth time in franchise history that two Lakers players hit six or more three-pointers in a game. The third time in franchise history came Sunday against the Raptors.
4. Walton went heavy on the minutes for his starters on Tuesday.
5. The first statistic Walton mentioned postgame was the Lakers' 34 assists. When the Lakers share the ball like that and win, it helps drive home the point that it works.