The website, citing "multiple sources," said Monday the Dolphins will share the text and voicemail messages with the NFL, which is investigating the situation.
Incognito was suspended by the Dolphins late Sunday for conduct detrimental to the team. Martin, who was the starting right tackle, walked away from the team last month after allegedly being taunted by teammates in the cafeteria. He has been placed on the non-football injury list, and his return is uncertain.
Multiple reports say Incognito has been an instigator in the systematic harassment of Martin, a second-year player from Stanford, as well as other younger members of the team. Those reports say older players have required the younger ones to pay tens of thousands of dollars to fund lavish dinners and trips for veterans. That's not uncommon in NFL culture, however.
The Dolphins can suspend Incognito for as long as four weeks without pay under league rules.
In a statement released Sunday, the Dolphins said: "We believe in maintaining a culture of respect for one another, and as a result we believe this decision is in the best interest of the organization at this time."