20. Russell Athletic, Rutgers (9-3) vs. Virginia Tech (6-6), Dec. 28, 2:30 p.m., ESPN: Rutgers choked away a chance to win its first Big East crown; Virginia Tech was a bigger flop than "Cloud Atlas." Winner: Rutgers.
19. Kraft Fight Hunger, Arizona State (7-5) vs. Navy (8-4), Dec. 29, 1 p.m., ESPN2: Arizona State Coach Todd Graham voted his own team No. 20 in the final USA Today coaches' poll but didn't think Navy was in ship shape. Winner: Arizona State.
18. Pinstripe, West Virginia (7-5) vs. Syracuse (7-5), Dec. 29, 12:15 p.m., ESPN: This third-year bowl game at Yankee Stadium will commence with the singing of the national anthem and the booing of Alex Rodriguez. Winner: West Virginia.
17. Famous Idaho Potato, Toledo (9-3) vs. Utah State (10-2), Saturday, 1:30 p.m., ESPN: The MAC vs. the WAC… with a side of curly fries. Toledo lost in overtime at Arizona and to BCS-bowl-bound Northern Illinois. Utah State lost two games by five points. Winner: Utah State.
16. GoDaddy.com, Kent State (11-2) vs. Arkansas State (9-3), Jan. 6, 6 p.m., ESPN: The coaches are gone, Daddy. Kent State's coach left for Purdue and Arkansas State's took off for Auburn. Winner: Arkansas State.
15: Music City, Vanderbilt (8-4) vs. North Carolina State (7-5), Dec. 31, 9 a.m., ESPN: Ain't that a boot in the head? One of the few bowls in which a kicker and a punter have been the game's most valuable player. Winner: Vanderbilt.
14. Las Vegas, Washington (7-5) vs. Boise State (10-2), Dec. 22, 12:30 p.m., ESPN: Fans must purchase separate ticket for second game of doubleheader that starts when Boise opens the 2013 season at Washington. Winner: Boise State.
13. New Mexico, Arizona (7-5) vs. Nevada (7-5), Saturday, 10 a.m., ESPN: Co-host city Roswell urges fans to beware of possible unidentified flying objects in Nevada's seating Area 51. Winner: Arizona.
12. Alamo, Texas (8-4) vs. Oregon State (9-3), Dec. 29, 3:45 p.m., ESPN: No jokes: Three Oregon State players recently walked into a bar … and were arrested. Texas recruited Johnny Manziel … to play defensive back. Winner: Oregon State.
11. Sugar, Florida (11-1) vs. Louisville (10-2), Jan. 2, 5:30 p.m., ESPN: Herbstreit mixes Sweet'N Low with his fizzle stick after ingrates from Northern Illinois knock Oklahoma out of this Bowl Championship Series game. Winner: Florida.
10. Gator, Northwestern (9-3) vs. Mississippi State (8-4), Jan. 1, 9 a.m., ESPN2: Mark this down: Northwestern wins first bowl game since election season in Chicago when Dewey beat Truman in presidential race. Winner: Northwestern.
9. Outback, Michigan (8-4) vs. South Carolina (10-2), Jan. 1, 10 a.m., ESPN: One of these schools played Alabama during the season and the other one plays in the Southeastern Conference. Winner: South Carolina.
8. Capital One, Nebraska (10-3) vs. Georgia (11-2), Jan. 1, 10 a.m., Channel 7: Georgia came within five yards against Alabama of playing for the national title. Nebraska came within 70 points of shutting out Wisconsin in the Big Ten title game. Winner: Georgia.
7. Orange, Florida State (11-2) vs. Northern Illinois (12-1), Jan. 1, 5:30 p.m., ESPN: Team that barely survived 6-6 Georgia Tech to win Atlantic Coast Conference faces non-automatic qualifier scourge lambasted for losing one game by one point. Winner: Northern Illinois.
6. Holiday, UCLA (9-4) vs. Baylor (7-5), Dec. 27, 6:45 p.m., ESPN: Coach Jim Mora to implement a full game plan after he's assured by Pac-12 office that UCLA won't have to play Baylor in a rematch six days later. Winner: UCLA.
4. Chick-fil-A, Clemson (10-2) vs. Louisiana State (10-2), Dec. 31, 4:30 p.m., ESPN: Irresistible-force offense meets immovable-object defense in a paradox matchup brought to you by drive-thru chicken sandwiches. Winner: Clemson.
3. Cotton, Texas A&M (10-2) vs. Oklahoma (10-2), Jan. 4, 5 p.m., Channel 11: Oklahoma takes on quarterback Johnny Manziel as it tries to avoid going 0-3 against this year's Heisman finalists. Winner: Texas A&M.
2. Fiesta, Kansas State (11-1) vs. Oregon (11-1), Jan. 3, 5:30 p.m., ESPN: You won't believe how up-tempo Oregon Coach Chip Kelly is going to get once NFL teams start calling his cellphone. Winner: Oregon.
1. BCS championship, Notre Dame (12-0) vs. Alabama (12-1), Jan. 7, 5:30 p.m., ESPN: Notre Dame has been preparing for a national title since 1988. One month is all Alabama Coach Nick Saban has ever needed. Winner: Alabama.