1. ST. LOUIS: The Cardinals are on pace for the third-best earned-run average since the mound was lowered in 1969. (1)
2. KANSAS CITY: Kendrys Morales replaced Billy Butler at a $13 million discount. Morales has eight more home runs and 51 more RBIs. (2)
3. TORONTO: As if the Blue Jays needed another boost, ace Marcus Stroman returns next week from an ACL tear. (4)
4. PITTSBURGH: The Pirates are 37 games over .500 against all teams outside their own division. (3)
5. DODGERS: Who wins the Cy Young, Zack Greinke or Clayton Kershaw? (8)
6. CHICAGO CUBS: Jake Arrieta deserves consideration, too. And the Dodgers' hitters, and official scorer, have helped his case....