This is our look at President-elect Donald Trump's transition and the outgoing Obama administration:
- Sanctions against Russia are part of sweeping punishments announced by Obama administration
- Trump claims credit for Sprint and OneWeb job announcements
- John Kerry defends Obama's support for Israel, calls for resumption of Mideast talks
- The Times assesses Kerry's legacy
- Obama and Japan's Shinzo Abe tour memorial of Pearl Harbor attack
Follow us on Twitter for more, or subscribe to our free daily politics newsletter.
In an effort to further that discussion, we want to hear from you.
Are you an American Muslim? What do you want people to know about your religion, and about you? Has your life has been affected by Trump or the rhetoric associated with his campaign? Tell us how your life has or hasn’t changed over the past election year, and share with us what you hope for America’s future. Fill out the form below if you'd like to help inform our ongoing coverage. Or you can email L.A. Times reporter Sarah Parvini, who is working on a story now: Sarah.Parvini@latimes.com.