This is our look at President-elect Donald Trump's transition and the outgoing Obama administration:
- Sanctions against Russia are part of sweeping punishments announced by Obama administration
- Trump claims credit for Sprint and OneWeb job announcements
- John Kerry defends Obama's support for Israel, calls for resumption of Mideast talks
- The Times assesses Kerry's legacy
- Obama and Japan's Shinzo Abe tour memorial of Pearl Harbor attack
Follow us on Twitter for more, or subscribe to our free daily politics newsletter.
Despite sharp partisan differences over the Affordable Care Act, Democrats and Republicans, including voters who backed President-elect Donald Trump, strongly support most of the law’s key provisions, a new national poll indicates.
And although most Trump voters still favor repealing the law, often called Obamacare, an increasing share of Americans overall oppose that approach, according to the poll, which was conducted in mid-November, following Trump’s election.