This is our look at President-elect Donald Trump's transition and the outgoing Obama administration. Here's what's happening:
- Nancy Pelosi beats back challenger to retain House leadership post
- Trump tweets he will announce plans to leave his businesses to focus on presidency
- Trump picks Wall Street exec Steven Mnuchin to head Treasury
- Trade critic Wilbur Ross to lead Commerce department
- Romney and Trump discuss State over frog legs
Follow us on Twitter for more, or subscribe to our free daily politics newsletter .
Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign will participate in a ballot recount led by Green Party candidate Jill Stein in Wisconsin and perhaps two other battleground states that were crucial to Donald Trump's victory, a Clinton campaign lawyer said Saturday.
In response, Trump called the recount request “ridiculous” and a “scam” designed to raise money for Stein’s political party.