Donald Trump backs off his longstanding embrace of the false assertion that President Obama was born outside the U.S.
- Donald Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the U.S. but incorrectly accuses Hillary Clinton of starting the rumor
- What Trump has said through the years about where Obama was born
- Trump nets the endorsement of a powerful police union
- Inside the race for Nevada, two vastly different approaches
- Clinton urges Latino voters to get off the "sidelines"
Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times