Hillary Clinton's campaign revealed Sunday, after the Democrat felt unwell and left a Sept. 11 commemoration, that she was diagnosed Friday with pneumonia.
- Clinton, feeling unwell, leaves a Sept. 11 service early
- Later, her doctor says she has pneumonia, and her campaign cancels her trip to California
- Clinton expresses regret for calling half of Trump's supporters "deplorables"
- Here's why Clinton's "deplorables" comment isn't really like Mitt Romney's 47% claim
- Donald Trump: Iranians who harass the U.S. Navy "will be shot out of the water"
Hillary Clinton leaves 9/11 event in New York after feeling unwell
Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times