Donald Trump apologizes for lewd comments about women as Republicans denounce him.
- Trump vows to not exit the presidential race
- A growing number of prominent Republicans withdraw support
- Love Trump or leave Trump? Here's a graphic of how Republicans view Trump
- But, but ... Bill has done worse! Trump has a default setting: Blame Bill Clinton
- Excerpts from Hillary Clinton's paid speeches emerge in hacked email
Melania Trump issued a statement Saturday in support of her husband:
"The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me. This does not represent the man that I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world. "