The first joint interview with Donald Trump and Mike Pence will air tonight on "60 Minutes."
- The race between Trump and Hillary Clinton is tight, and voters don't like their choices, new polls show
- Trump has a path to the presidency, but it's a difficult one
- Pence once peddled conspiracy theories about anthrax while he was a congressman
- Trump and Clinton compete to be seen as the better leader in a time of tumult
- An unconventional convention will make for unconventional coverage
Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times