Donald Trump continues to campaign in Florida on Wednesday, as Hillary Clinton hosts two rallies in Colorado and Nevada.
- Two women step forward and allege Trump groped them. Clinton's campaign responds.
- Russia's response to U.S. accusations that it hacked Democratic emails? How flattering.
- A top Bernie Sanders aide comes to the defense of Donna Brazile in email flap.
- They wanted Trump off the ballot, now they are voting for him.
- Trump backers tweet #repealthe19th after polls show he'd win if only men voted.
As polls show that Donald Trump would overwhelmingly win if only men were allowed to vote, the GOP nominee's supporters have spawned a new Twitter hashtag: #repealthe19th.
That’s a reference to the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote.
The Twitter commentary began after Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight published an article Tuesday looking at men’s and women’s voting patterns.
He found that if the election only counted the male vote, Trump would swamp Clinton, 350 electoral votes to 188. A candidate must win 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.
It’s not only men tweeting #repealthe19th. Here are some women who have also seized upon the poll results.
8:30 p.m.: This post was updated to remove a tweet that commented on Silver's maps but didn't use the #repealthe19th hashtag.