President Obama says Donald Trump has no evidence to back up his complaints about the election.
- Obama says Trump should set aside his complaints about a rigged election.
- Hillary Clinton's email problem emerges again in allegations of a State Department, FBI quid pro quo.
- Mike Pence calls firebombing in North Carolina 'political terrorism.'
- Melania Trump: "Yes, of course" the media and the Clintons worked together against her husband.
- Billy Bush is officially out at NBC after taped sex talk with Trump.
Taco trucks on every corner? How about a wall of taco trucks?
That’s what the Culinary Union plans to erect outside of Trump International Las Vegas hotel ahead of Wednesday’s final presidential debate at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. The majority Latino and immigrant union, an outspoken group against Republican nominee Donald Trump, wants to put at least five trucks in front of the hotel.
“We’re reminding Mr. Trump that immigrant workers here and across the country will be watching the debate and voting in November,” political director for the union Yvanna Cancela told BuzzFeed News on Monday.
The Culinary Union has put together about 10 rallies outside the Trump hotel since it unionized in December. Groups joining this protest include the Latino Victory Project, American Bridge, Center for Community Change Action, For Our Future, PLAN Action and at least 50 other immigrant activists and leaders.
Trump’s Latino outreach director, A.J. Delgado, responded with a “thanks” for the setting up of the trucks right outside the hotel because, she said, she never turns down a taco.
In September, the founder of Latinos for Trump, Marco Gutierrez, brought taco trucks into the campaign when he sparked #tacotrucksoneverycorner on Twitter during an interview in defense of Trump’s calls to build a wall along the Mexican border.
“My culture is a very dominant culture, and it’s imposing and it’s causing problems,” he said in an interview with MSNBC. “If you don’t do something about it, you’re going to have taco trucks on every corner.”