Voters cast ballots in West Virginia's primaries Tuesday, as do Republicans in Nebraska.
- Lower-stakes West Virginia primary could offer clues to general election challenges for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
- Bernie Sanders is more liberal than Clinton, yet he still wins among conservative Democrats
- Ted Cruz says he will reconsider his run if he wins Nebraska's primary
- Clinton and Trump to battle for coal support in West Virginia in their likely general election matchup
- Don't get too excited one way or the other about that poll showing close swing-state races