Five of Adrienne Brennan's "Your Face in Five" makeup tips:
* Use a small detail brush with short bristles instead of a pencil to shape and fill in the brows; it creates a more natural look.
* When trying to conceal or accent facial features, remember that light colors highlight and dark colors recede.
* Apply lip pencil all over the lip, then add lipstick; your lip color will last longer.
* Use an eye shadow and a small detail brush instead of eyeliner to line the eyelid.
* Most women use too much mascara. A touch of color on the tips of the lashes will do.